The Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
When you become a Foundation Corporate Sponsor, you help open
new frontiers in speech-language pathology and audiology. You
make new treatment discoveries possible. You place enthusiastic,
bright professionals in the field. And you open up new
possibilities for a better life for the 46 million Americans with
As a corporate sponsor, you will:
- Have exclusive rights to use the Foundation logo on printed
corporate materials for advertising purposes. Our logo
immediately sends a signal that your corporation is a leader
for the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
family of more than 100,000 speech-language pathologists and
audiologists and that you are a sponsor of the Foundation.
- Receive invitations to think tanks, focus groups, and
- Be a special guest at the Foundation Founders Breakfast,
our annual special event to announce the recipients of
Foundation research grants, scholarships, and awards, and to
recognize our corporate sponsors.
- Attend special networking events at the ASHA National
- Receive advance notice of grants, scholarships, and other
- Receive special recognition at the ASHA national office,
located just outside our nation's capital in Rockville,
Maryland. (This is for corporate sponsors of a certain giving
- Receive special Web site benefits from the ASHFoundation.
(This is for corporate sponsors who contribute $1,000 or
The ASHFoundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue
Service. All contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible
to the extent provided by law.