Become an Organizational Donor
Organizations have been our allies in the effort to change the lives of people with communication disorders and to advance new discoveries in the field of communication science. The Foundation has been the beneficiary of gifts from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association-affiliated state associations, service organizations such as AMBUCS and Psi Iota Xi, chapters of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association, university departments of communication disorders and sciences, and many other organizations.
The Benefits of Donating
As an organizational donor, you will:
- Gain peer recognition in the Foundation's annual report, in The ASHA Leader (circulation: more than 100,000), special program brochures, ASHA National Convention materials, and on the ASHFoundation Web site
- Receive invitations to the Foundation Founders Breakfast, our annual special event to announce the recipients of Foundation research grants, scholarships, and awards, and to recognize the generosity of our donors.
- Come to special networking events at the ASHA National Convention
- Receive advance notice of grants, scholarships, and other Foundation-funded programs
- Learn about the results of funded work through Foundation publications
Organizational Sponsor Giving Levels
How to Become an Organizational Donor
You may become an organizational donor by making a contribution to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation's Annual Giving Campaign or Dreams and Possibilities Campaign.
Donate online now using our secure online service. Mail or fax your gift by using the donation form. Phone us with your donation by contacting:
Beverly Ryan, Annual Fundraising Manager
American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation
The ASHFoundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.