Become an Individual Donor
Individual donors are the lifespring of the ASHFoundation! Since our founding in 1946, thousands of individual donors have contributed to the success of our foundation and the many recipients of our grants, scholarships, and awards. You, too, can help make our dream a reality: To improve the lives of the 49 million Americans who live with a speech, language, or hearing disorder.
The Benefits of Donating
As an individual donor, you will:
- Gain peer recognition in the Foundation's annual report, in The ASHA Leader (circulation: more than 100,000), special program brochures, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association National Convention materials, and on the ASHFoundation Web site
- Receive invitations to the Foundation Founders Breakfast, our annual special event to announce the recipients of Foundation research grants, scholarships, and awards, and to recognize the generosity of our donors
- Come to special networking events at the ASHA National Convention
- Receive advance notice of grants, scholarships, and other Foundation-funded programs
- Learn about the results of funded work through Foundation publications
Individual Giving Levels
How to Become an Individual Donor
You may become an individual donor by making a contribution to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation's Annual Giving Campaign or Dreams and Possibilities Campaign.
Donate Online Now using our secure online service. Mail or fax your gift by using the donation form. Phone us with your donation by contacting:
Beverly Ryan, Annual Fundraising Manager
American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation
The ASHFoundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.